- Heaven or Hell in Life – A matter of choice
- A brother like that – a touching story on true compassion
- Do it within a physical location to start with. You can later extend it to people working across locations. Include ALL – office boys, temporary staff, etc. – you will be surprised by the ideas they come up with.
- Assign one person as co-ordinator for 1 month for this exercise. To start, you can choose to be that person!
- The co-ordinator draws up chits containing names of all people in the location. He/She gets each person (A) to pick one chit each (B). In case A picks his own name, put back the chit & pick fresh. The co-ordinator keeps a record of who picked whose name & keeps it secret. In 30 days everyone is to give 3 delightful surprises to the person they picked. Maximum spend on each surprise can be capped at Rs. 50 each.
- Focus more on creative ways to surprise people
- Encourage people to complete their surprises at the earliest. Anyone who wishes to express his/her delight can send a mail to the group, describing what he/she got & acknowledging the CHUPA ROOSTAM.
- For MONTH 2. Assign a different person as co-ordinator. Repeat step 3. This time ensure that A picks someone other than last time’s name or his own name. Rest process remains the same.
- Do this for 3-4 months. There may be some interesting conversations & mysterious delights. You can then do it across locations.
Link to our workshops